Monday 24 January 2011

Back to reality :/

Returned to college today after an inter semester break, the usual anticipation and fear of new assignments was felt amongst the room and the tension palpable, though now that I have started I actually feel a little better about it. Its good to be doing something a little different, we will be looking at professional practice within photography and finding a client each, that we then work out a proposal for their business. Its about time that we looked at the commercial side of photography if truth be told, though even I am a little nervous about the result. Thinking about results, we need to wait another couple of weeks before they let us know if we are all massive failures. Fingers crossed that's not the case, I really cannot afford to resit or fail this year :(
At home Geoff has us doing a FHE project based on an art book that he got for Christmas, he promises to turn us all into artists or at least improve on the current level we are on. Looking at how we have done so far and I mean myself when I say we, I don't hold out much hope. The words lost cause come to mind!! In the physical production of drawing to create art I am a failure with a capital F!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment