Monday 11 October 2010

Fail!

Well today was a fail of epic proportion! Not only did I fork out for Geoff, James and I to travel all the way into London but I didn't get to do any of the things that I had planned or arranged because my timing went right out the window. In answer to yesterdays blog yes it is all in the prep but there is no use prepping when the world conspires against you................ :(
Anyone that knows me will understand that I usually have more front that tesco, though today I woke up with the feeling that I shouldn't head into the city by myself so took both Geoff and the little man along because I was having a weird day. Went straight to the BBC headquarters at Portland place and promptly ignored two actors from the movie "This is England" because I did not have a clue who they were, and it wasn't until the autograph hunters came along that I realised I had missed an opportunity. I then got a text from my man on the inside at the hotel were a certain famous (40 year old virgin) was staying  to say that his schedule had changed and I was on the wrong side of London to get there basically not good news. Then headed of to Notting hill and high street Kensington and that was a waste of time, though being scared away by the heavily armed police is always a nice way to end your day :D How was I to know that we had wandered into the one road in the place that housed all the worlds embassy leaders that were working in London, suppose the flags would have been a give away or maybe even the brass plaques nailed to the walls lol!!! Meant to be headed back up tonight for the premiere at Leicester square but from what we have seen/heard I will be lucky to get with a mile of anyone worth taking a picture of, my cameras zoom is good but its not that good!
Fame and fortune were not made today so I suppose I will go back to college tomorrow and continue with my course as it is, though I kind of love it so its kind of win win they get my dulcet tones and Witty repertoire and I get to leave my children to their father for three days a week ah bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment